In response to COVID-19
In order for our clients, employees and families to remain healthy we have implemented the following based on CDC guidelines and the Governors Executive orders 51, 53 and 55:
· All initial project layout/design to be conducted via phone, email and Zoom using our 3D design software.
· Access to showroom is for final selection purposes after quoted amount has been approved. During showroom visits, we ask that you practice social distancing of 6 feet and refrain from touching samples. We will pull samples for you. At that time, you may feel free to handle the samples as you wish. This will allow us to control disinfecting samples for the next client.
· Site measurements will be taken once quoted amount has been approved. Final contract amount may vary if adjustments are needed.
· At all times during showroom visit, site visit and installation, we asked that only essential people be present. We will wear a mask during times we are in your presence.
· Installations will be coordinated so that there will be limited contact. We will seal off the space as much as possible from the remainder of your living space. We ask that you limit entering the space until the project is completed. It may be necessary to have an alternative location for cooking or use of bathroom, if your project is a kitchen or bath remodel, until the process is completed.
We understand that this process may be different than you expected, but we are confident that these measures will help us ensure safety of all and still allow you to move forward with your project. If there are any other measures we can take to make you more comfortable, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.